Professional polycarbonate chocolate mold Silicone mold
Making homemade chocolates couldn't be more fun. Seeing melted, shiny chocolate and that ultra gourmet smell... a pleasure! But what kind of molds should you choose to make delicious homemade chocolates?
Which mould to use to make homemade chocolates?
If you are a beginner and you occasionally make chocolates, chocolate bonbons filled with praline, ganache,... the silicone mold is the easiest to use and the most adapted to your needs. It is easy to remove from the mold. There is a multitude of silicone molds for chocolate. Silikomart offers beautiful chocolate molds from classic to the most original shapes.
The polycarbonate mold is an option for the more discerning. If you want a professional quality mold, a polycarbonate chocolate mold is what you need. For perfectly shaped Christmas chocolates, this is the type of mold you need.
Silicone molds for fruit jelly
Silicone molds are perfectly adapted to the realization of fruit jellies. Composed of sugar, pectin and fruit pulp, the fruit jellies can be cooked in the oven. Silicone allows an easy removal of your confectionery.
Silikomart molds for chocolate and candies
Silikomart Platinium silicone molds are professional quality molds that allow you to make all kinds of confections: chocolates, hard candies, fruit jellies.
How to make homemade chocolates with a chocolate mould?
- First thing, the choice of chocolate. Use couverture chocolate or melts.
- The chocolate cover must be tempered.
- Once your chocolate is melted and well mixed, pour it into the pan. Tap it on your work surface to remove any bubbles.
- Remove excess chocolate with an angled spatula
- Place the mold in the refrigerator for 20 minutes
- Turn out gently
- Keep your chocolates in an airtight box in a cool place