Milk chocolate 33.6% - Various weights
-10% with Premium
- In stock
- Free delivery from 49€ with Mondial Relay
- Customer service at your disposal at 01 64 17 16 80
- Satisfied or refunded 15 days to change your mind
Milk Chocolate Couverture | Marque Callebaut
These Callebaut milk chocolate pebbles are very easy to work with: they melt smoothly and will give a smooth and shiny finish to your confectionery.
What are the uses for couverture chocolate?
It is a chocolate that must be tempered to obtain a finish worthy of the greatest chocolatiers: shiny and smooth.
Couverture chocolate is perfect for making confectionery and coatings. Its creamy texture makes it much easier to make thin, shiny, crunchy chocolate shells than with conventional chocolate.
But chocolate couverture is not only reserved for confectionery and can also be used for all your other chocolate recipes: chocolate fondant, mousses, ganaches, entremets, cupcakes and even ice cream!
If you want to see the full potential of this milk chocolate couverture, why not try making your own Kinder chocolate bars?
How to make homemade Kinder chocolate bars?
All you need is a silicone mold for snack bars, this milk chocolate and white couverture chocolate.
Temper your two chocolates separately, coating your mold with the milk chocolate. Once the milk chocolate has set, fill your little bars with white chocolate. Let it sit in the fridge and then seal your Kinder bars with a final layer of milk chocolate. You can of course surprise your little ones by adding surprise ingredients like praline feuillantine in the center. You'll have the taste of Kinder with the added crunch, your little ones will love it!
- 1 bag of 400 g, 1 kg or 2.5 kg
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa paste, natural vanilla flavor, emulsifier (E322)(soy). Allergens are indicated in bold.
- Store in a dark, odorless place between 12 and 20°C.
- Be sure to follow the instructions on the package for using the chocolate pebbles.
- Pebbles may be susceptible to melting during transport if subject to thermal variations, but they will still be usable.
Nutritional values per 100g
Fat (g) :36.2
of which saturated fatty acids (g) :21.8
Carbohydrates (g) :50.9
of which sugars (g) :49.9
Become a PREMIUM member and enjoy exclusive benefits
- -10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS AND
- 20% OFF FEERIE CAKE PRODUCTS
- SHIPPING COSTS
offered in relay points,
-50% SHIPPING COSTS
on other carriers (DPD and Chronopost in France)
- SPECIAL OFFERS all year round
2.99€ / MONTH
or 35.88€ / YEAR
- Automatic termination at the end of your subscription
- Payment of your subscription in 3 times without fees
Verified Reviews(49)Sort Notice Posting:
Ludivine B. published on 23/03/2022 following an order of 16/03/20225/5
Sylvie Z. published on 10/02/2022 following an order from 06/02/20225/5
Anonymous client published on 06/04/2021 following an order from 23/03/20214/5
Anonymous client published on 02/04/2021 following an order from 20/03/20215/5
You will need
You will also like
- Out of stock
- Out of stock