Dark couverture chocolate | Brand : Callebaut
These Callebaut dark chocolate pebbles have a perfect balance between acidity and bitterness. They will give depth to your mousses, ganaches and desserts.
What is couverture chocolate?
Couverture chocolate is chocolate with more cocoa butter than classic chocolate. This gives it fluidity once melted and facilitates the coating. Once dry, it has a crunchy and shiny finish. It is the ideal chocolate for confectionery and coatings.
However, this dark Belgian chocolate can be very versatile and will adapt to all your chocolate recipes: chocolate fondant, mousses, ganaches, entremets, cupcakes, muffins, etc.
This will be the perfect occasion to offer cute little chocolate hearts to your favorite person with the help of the "Mon p'tit coeur" chocolate mold.
- 1 bag of 400 g, 1 kg or 2.5 kg
- Ingredients: cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (E322)(soy), natural vanilla flavor.
- May contain traces of: milk.
- Allergens are indicated in bold type.
- Store in a dark, odorless place between 12 and 20°C.
- Be sure to follow the instructions on the package for using the chocolate pebbles.
- Pebbles may be susceptible to melting during transport if subject to thermal variations, but they will still be usable.