Silikomart silicone mold for chocolates
Celebrate spring by making good homemade chocolates with this quality silicone mold from Silikomart.
Using chocolate couverture or Melts pistoles, fill the chocolate moulds. Let harden in the refrigerator and then remove from the mold.
If you are using couverture chocolate, don't forget to temper it. Use a kitchen thermometer. This is how you will obtain a shiny and smooth chocolate. A result worthy of a chocolate craftsman!
You can also make delicious fruit pastes with fruit pulp, sugar and pectin.
A silicone mold
Pattern: pineapple, cherry, banana, strawberry, grapes
- Pineapple : 38 x 22 x h 15 mm
- Milling cutter : 35 x 25 x h 15 mm
- Grapes : 35 x 23 x h 15 mm
- Cherry : 36 x 31 x h 15 mm
- Banana : 40 x 27 x h 15 mm
- Freezer, refrigerator, microwave and oven safe
- Made of LSR platinum silicone
- Does not contain Bisphenol-A
- Thermal range: - 60°C to + 230°C