Rhodoid roll - Various sizes
-10% with Premium
- Last items in stock
- Free delivery from 49€ with Mondial Relay
- Customer service at your disposal at 01 64 17 16 80
- Satisfied or refunded 15 days to change your mind
Rhodoïd roll for desserts
Use the rhodoïd ribbon to line pastry circles and unmould your desserts and entremets more easily.
You can also create chocolate decorations and get a shiny and smooth result with this rhodoïd roller.
How to line a pastry ring with rhodoïd paper?
Particularly suitable for high pastry circles, the operation which consists in lining a pastry circle will facilitate the demolding of your entremets.
- Cut a strip of rhodoid the circumference of the baking circle. To do this, roll the strip around the outside of the circle and cut to size.
- Then place the strip inside the circle.
- Assemble your dessert and place it in the refrigerator.
- At the time of the tasting remove the rhodoïd ribbon.
Rhodoid tape of your choice:
- 1 ribbon of 1,5 m length and 30 cm height.
- 1 ribbon of 1,5 m length and 15 cm height.
- 1 ribbon of 3 m length and 4 cm height
- 1 ribbon of 3 m length and 8 cm height
Material: PVC suitable for food contact
Maintenance: wash in warm water before and after use.
Transparent rhodoid tape is reusable several times after cleaning
It goes in the refrigerator and in the freezer
Do not put in the oven or dishwasher.
Made in France.
Nutritional values per 100g
Become a PREMIUM member and enjoy exclusive benefits
- -10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS AND
- 20% OFF FEERIE CAKE PRODUCTS
- SHIPPING COSTS
offered in relay points,
-50% SHIPPING COSTS
on other carriers (DPD and Chronopost in France)
- SPECIAL OFFERS all year round
2.99€ / MONTH
or 35.88€ / YEAR
- Automatic termination at the end of your subscription
- Payment of your subscription in 3 times without fees
Verified Reviews(3)Sort Notice Posting:
Aline J. published on 21/12/2022 following an order from 16/12/20225/5
Correspond bien à l'attente
You will need
- Out of stock
You will also like