Vein mould for leaves
-10% with Premium
- In stock
- Free delivery from 49€ with Mondial Relay
- Customer service at your disposal at 01 64 17 16 80
- Satisfied or refunded 15 days to change your mind
Add veins and texture to your gumpaste leaves with this Katy Sue silicone veiner!
This vein mold is very easy to use and can be used to texture sugar paste, modeling paste, marzipan, chocolate, melted sugar. And although it is made of food grade silicone, it can of course also be used for your manual artistic workshops of fimo paste or porcelain, just remember to clean the mold well after use to not contaminate your food.
How to use the leaf vein mould?
- Make leaf cutouts withoval-shaped cookie cutters.
- Put your cutout on the vein mold.
- Close the mold and press it without crushing it too much to print the veins on your sheet.
- Open the pan and carefully remove your leaf.
To prevent your sheet from sticking to the pan, you can sprinkle a little cornstarch on the vein.
You can also roll out a sugar paste and put it directly into the vein mold. Once the mold is closed, you will simply have to remove the excess sugar paste overflowing the mold and you will have a nice textured sheet.
1 vein mould for leaves
- Maximum leaf size: 6 cm
- Made of silicone for food use.
- Wash and dry well before first use.
- Oven safe (200°C maximum) and dishwasher safe.
Nutritional values per 100g
Become a PREMIUM member and enjoy exclusive benefits
- -10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS AND
- 20% OFF FEERIE CAKE PRODUCTS
- SHIPPING COSTS
offered in relay points,
-50% SHIPPING COSTS
on other carriers (DPD and Chronopost in France)
- SPECIAL OFFERS all year round
2.99€ / MONTH
or 35.88€ / YEAR
- Automatic termination at the end of your subscription
- Payment of your subscription in 3 times without fees
You will need
You will also like
- Out of stock